Friday, May 11, 2007

Differences between Taiwan and US

oh... wow... that trip was refreshing!
It's so nice to be in a new setting for a change.

The ride was long... but it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Time shift was actually handled pretty easily by me. In fact last night, when I got back, I went to bed at around 10 PM and woke up at 7.

Oh... the kitty missed me so much, and it was so wonderful to be back with my sexy boyfriend and cuddly Bebe.

So, let's start with the differences between US airports and Asian airports. On my domestic flight to SFO, they didn't feed me a meal... This would never happen in Asia... Anything over 1 hour is almost guaranteed with a hot meal. YUM! Like my 2 hour flight from Nagoya to Taipei!

The flight attendants are quite different too. American ones can be male or female and the age range is broad. But, the Asian airlines discriminate. They are always young slim well manicured and make-uped ladies.

The bathrooms at the airports were about the same, but I noticed one thing... American women don't know how to flush! It was the 4th stall that I visited until I finally found a flushed toilet... gross... I think it's not because the women don't want to clean up after themselves; I think they just don't want to touch the lever or button.

Ah... this trip can't be summed up in one post... I will post more as I go on the next few days.

No comments: