Monday, December 4, 2006

giddy bloom

So, my bf decided to do a bad bad thing... I won't divulge what exactly, but it is forgivable.

Anyway, last Friday, I was at work when all of a sudden, I get a call and someone is asking for driving directions to my workplace, saying that they were lost... ???... ok? Then, they say they have a package for me...

I rush to the door and (you guessed it) I received some beautiful blooms. Gosh, it must have been expensive for something that is momentary luxury... but I was very smiley...

But, oh no, it doesn't end there. Let's just say that what he did could not have been excused by a mere 6 fragrant roses...

That evening, he started having chills. And all through the night, he was sweating.

Let me stray off topic for just a second. I'm a huge believer in natural remedies, and I love lemons. I've been known to eat lemons since I was little, and my mouth is watering just thinking about them right now! And, I am the queen of drinking pure lemon juice. I have drank glass fulls of it in high school without any repercussions.

Anyway, in the morning, I handed him two little little slices of lemon, telling him that he needed to take it in order to bolster his immune system. He asked me how angry I was at him. I responded by ten feet. He asked if he ate two slices if it would shorten how angry I was. "One inch of reduction," I told him. So he ate it...

Since then, he's eaten a total of 6 slices, 2 at each sitting. He's not sick anymore, and he's lost 3 inches of anger from me. :)

But, MAN, I wish so much he would give me permission to post the pictures of him eating lemon... so funny! He literally looks like dying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.