This is a great recipe for taking the hair off of the legs, armpits and other areas. It's very cheap and VERY easy. This is the easiest recipe you're going to find on the web that works perfectly!
· 2 cups sugar
· 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice (vinegar may also work, although I haven't tested it)
· 1/4 cup water1. Combine all ingredients and bring just to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes until mixture has turned a rich amber color.
2. Lift the saucepan off the heat occasionally so that the bubbles will calm down and you can keep an eye on the color. It gives off a nice cooked lemon sort of aroma when it's finished.
3. Move off the heat and allow the mixture to partially cool in the pot until it begins to thicken (about 15 minutes).
4. Pour the mixture into an air-tight container and allow to cool fully before handling. There you go! You just made your own, at home, quick and easy hair removal potion! After using you can place the formula into your fridge.
Now, you can use it in either two ways. You can either use the wax warm or cold. I personally prefer to use this warm.
To use it warm, simply microwave for 30 seconds after it has been refrigerated completely. Spread a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth. Get large (could use 4 inch by 10 inch) strips of muslim strips (or some type of very lint free fabric cut into strips). Rub the strip onto the layer of wax. Than, grabbing the bottom (opposite of the direction of growth) of the strip, quickly pull upwards. Nad's and Nair's hair removal wax is used in the same way.