Friday, April 13, 2007

Craft: Nerdy and Cute!

ah... This reminds me of an old gift that I got from the bf a few years back. It isn't the same thing at all though. It's actually an Atari Punk console except it's in a light bulb.
But I got a pretty neat idea from it.
451497004 450E5D92E4
Basically, the bf constructed some little miniature people (that were us) and a little dog (which was Wicket, his parents' lovable yorkie) using solder, resistors and LEDs. It was very well done, but very very fragile. And, I was thinking.... wow, it would look so ELEGANT if it had been fitted into a light bulb like this!

3 comments:

AWY said...

yeah that'd be awesome!

AWY said...

question, could this be done by taking apart a light bulb and somehow refit it? what would you suggest, glue?!

BebeFuzz said...

yea. I think the glue is fine. I think the tricky part is cutting the bottom part of the bulb... From what it looks like, the guy used a dremel to do so...