Monday, August 6, 2007

woo... things to change your mind...

favorite necklace:

Accessories

I'm one of those girls who have never been that much into gems... but wow... that's beautiful.

And, then, I took a look at their line at bulgari.com... amazing... I didn't even bother to try to find out the cost.
fav bracelet (this is the coolest thing and would ensure myself of being robbed...)
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/06/BVLGARI_600x487.jpg
fav ring

I don't understand... why can't they make rings that look like this in yellow gold and cubic zirconia??? This is actually an infamous Tacori ring.

It's funny how I know all the famous brands but refuse to purchase them. And, you know how I feel about gems. I prefer the fake over the real.

But... wow... I LOVE LOVE that bracelet!

2 comments:

AWY said...

didn't know you knew those famous brands!

and why fake over real? that just doesn't make sense :P

BebeFuzz said...

yea... of course...

I know all the brands... I just never buy them. I actually keep up with fashion releases, etc.
I'm always afraid of purchasing a "blood gem," a gem whereupon blood has been spilled for it.

oh btw, it's pretty cool that you do research on that disorder! that stuff is so interesting... but then again, I don't have to spend hours on it... haha.