Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Electronics+Biology=Miracle


Thank goodness that Bebe has her eyesight and is not a victim to retinitis pigmentosa... but if she was, there are apparently options now.
Scientists have figured out that by placing a microchip at the back of the cat's eyeball, it can once again see... pretty cool!

LINK

I don't think that she likes having me take pics of her... if you carefully, you can see that she is sticking out a little of her tongue in disgust at me... not only that, she slits her eyes because of the darn flash... you have no idea just how difficult it is to take a picture of this silly little thing... this is one of the few photos of her where she does not have her back towards me...
But, believe it or not, my little Bebe is the most outgoing, friendly, lovey kitty!

No comments: