Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jamaica, baby!

We went zip-lining! yay! It actually wasn't very scary at all... It was only when you were standing there up high in these platforms built around these trees when it was scary... only because it was so high up... but once you were sliding on the rope... it was just relaxing...

I survived!!! All sweaty... that bare minerals stuff didn't do anything... not when I went into the office, not when I went to Jamaica... :(
At a tourist trap... They were trying to sell me those see through able swimsuits that you can see in the background... hmm... not so much... although they are really sexy in their own way...
Some of the cute little animals around Jamaica:

There was one of these little lizards that actually climbed up halfway my calf on our zip-lining trek... it was pretty cool.
made me homesick for my bebe at home....

If you look carefully, there's a guy living out of a grave hole... sad... People work so hard in Jamaica... there was a little boy that ran across streets all day cleaning car windows... almost everyone was ignoring him... and he was so grateful of my measly dollar... :(
After a long day of fun, and eating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.