Friday, February 23, 2007

WAH??? beautiful?

omg... this is so funny...
ok... in Korea, this guy sees this picture on the internet, associated with aim, or some forum or something, right? And, the picture is of this beautiful girl, and he becomes infatuated, head over heels, determined to find her... (I think it's kinda creepy... ) He gets some tv show to follow him on his trek to find this girl that has enslaved his heart... In the end, he got quite a surprise... turned out she was a Haduri expert (which is very popular amongst young folks there)... I guess it's a form of photoshop... Those are actually the same face?!? wah??? I guess so...
lol... serves him right for focusing so much on the exterior... it's kinda mean to the girl because afterwards, he decided to circle everything on her photo, saying things that even her hand was not slender and long...
but still funny... not sure who I'm laughing at, but funny...god... I can be so mean... why oh why am I this way?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

most other blogs, that is

Yufei said...

that was... kinda disturbing, i'm not gonna lie... haha, hope you're well!

AWY said...

o i

gross