Can you imagine using this ordinary lipstick as a storage after you're done with it? Super chic, right?So, I'm going to be sharing a few tips today that can save you some money!
1. To dry nail polish in a hurry, spray nails with PAM Oil Spray.
2. To revive some old nail polish, put a few drops of nail polish remover into the bottle. Swish the bottle and you can use the nail polish!
3. Use hydrogen peroxide as an inexpensive nail bleach.
1. To balance out PH, use a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar after washing your face.
2. Full strength witch hazel can be used as a toner or astringent.
3. For a great lotion, mix half lotion and half vaseline. It's better than plain lotion because vaseline is a moisture sealer!
1. To prevent hair pins from falling out, bend one prong in a "V" about halfway up and insert in hair. It will stay.
NEAT: Finding a way to recycle fashionably!
1. Old lipstick tubes, thoroughly cleaned, are great for purse-sized pill boxes or for pins.