Saturday, August 14, 2010
Shopping Haul: BCBG Bandage Power Skirts
So, this is just to show my BCBG bandage/power skirts collection or shopping haul. I bought all of these very recently. I love these skirts a lot. They hug your body beautifully.
BCBG makes them in sizes xs, s, m, and l. They are supposed to "hold you in" as well, and are supposed to take a little effort in putting them on.
Anyway, I would guess the xs is around a size 2. But, if you are smaller than that, don't fret, because this will still work due to how stretchy they are.
Here are just a couple of ways to wear them. Also, these can be pulled down to a few inches above the knee. Or, you can stuff a cropped shirt and pull the skirt all the way up to the bust line. They are VERY versatile and look so polished yet sexy!
These bandage skirts are very different from other bandage skirts from BEBE or Forever21. These are much higher quality, and you can tell just at a glance. The material is the same thickness and composition as my Herve Leger dresses! <-- By the way, I will be making a post about these later as well. :) 95% of my clothes cost less than $15. But the remaining 5%, I splurge on stuff that's WORTH it. These skirts are one of those things. For instance, both of those shirts in those pictures were each less than $7! 6pm has BCBG [power skirts at good prices. Check it out: 8/16-8/20 offer! BCBGeneration Up to 60% off! 6pm is usually the best site to go to where you can get all size options available and at SALE prices.
p.s. Had to crop my head out. JUST got out of the shower.