Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bling for your TEETH?!?


Look very carefully on their teeth...

ok... so we've all heard of necklaces, earrings, rings etc... but, have you heard of teeth jewels? So, the closest thing that I can think of that would be related is a grill, but this is just a solitary tiny gem (could be made out of plastic or crystal) glued onto a tooth... I got this info originally from a fashion blog that I follow... god, makes me want to unsubscribe since they have such BAD taste in fashion...
Anyway, depending on where you get it (there's the do-it-yourself version and the dentist office version), it can last from 1 week to 8 years.
I guess the white and yellow gems are really gaining popularity in LA... god, their water must be really polluted...
To me, getting this would be an invitation for people telling you that you've got stuff stuck on your teeth...

Well... off my soapbox... if you like them and want to get a few for your pearly whites, go here.

1 comment:

AWY said...

still better than a grill >_<