Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cutest Fart

Last weekend, as I was washing my face, I smelt a god awful odor. If you have ever gotten a whiff of cat poo, you know what it was that I experienced. It was THAT smell. I thought for a split second that Bebe had had her first accident. I turned to look at her, and she had this expression:
The image “http://a1272.g.akamai.net/7/1272/1121/20000915175500/www.peteducation.com/images/articles/9697flehmen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Her little mouth was gaping wide open, her eyes were wide and staring at me. I would move, and her wide eyes would follow me, and her mouth, her entire little body did not budge. I thought it was so funny. Every time I'd look at her she'd give me the same surprised gaping expression. I actually tried waking my boyfriend up to see because it was so funny. Her facial expression looked exactly like, "omg... I'm so embarrassed! You caught me letting out such a bad one!"
Anyway, unfortunately, this wasn't what she was doing. I guess it's flehmen, and she was just smelling her own scent.
LINK

No comments: