Monday, March 5, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

http://www.pinellas.k12.fl.us/finaid/images/C8C35CF5D6B54522B4F2EFEB3E98E837.jpg
ok... you readers almost never post... but please please, this time, DO!

I'm designing a new blog currently. no more .blogspot in my web address. I love blogger, but it's time to get something that I can customize a little more... Rest assured, no blaring PINKNESS anymore... I went a little overboard with my girliness...

Here's where you come in... help me figure out what my web address should be! Post your suggestions PLEASE!

If I don't get any suggestions, I'm going to feel like a loser...


3 comments:

beambot said...

OK OK, I'll be the first one to post (because I *definitely* don't think you're a loser).

I think you should keep the name Giddy Bloom. Its unique, original, and I have no idea how it got the name, but it sounds good.

I like your pictures, but I think you should ditch the "1 million pictures of yourself" look on every page. Maybe you can just have a few galleries with (annotated) pictures of yourself.

Better background and images -- get your photoshop skills on! Uhm, that's all for now.

Anonymous said...

you should do the one you told me about when i was in atlanta. it had something to do with your name. i cant really remember. travis didnt like it though.

AWY said...

yep yep, separate the blog part from the pics.

as for design... I'm more minimalist so... hehe... let me know when u get it up!!!